RTSP Stream - Terms of Service
Effective Date: April 15, 2023
Welcome to RTSP Stream! These Terms of Service ("Terms") apply to your use of the RTSP Stream website, rtsp.stream, and the RTSP Stream services, applications, and software (collectively, the "Service"). By using the Service, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service.
RTSP Stream is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that provides test video streams for users worldwide through our platform. Our Service is intended for use by individuals and businesses worldwide.
In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to keep your account information up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account. RTSP Stream reserves the right to terminate your account or refuse Service to you for any reason.
RTSP Stream offers a free plan, as well as paid plans with additional features. If you choose to upgrade to a paid plan, you agree to pay all fees associated with your use of the Service in a timely manner. All payments are non-refundable except as otherwise provided in these Refund Policy Terms or required by law.
You retain all rights to any content that you submit, post, or display through the Service ("User Content"). By submitting User Content, you grant RTSP Stream a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Service and RTSP Stream's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the User Content and to grant the license granted above. You further represent and warrant that the User Content will not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party.
RTSP Stream reserves the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in RTSP Stream's sole discretion.
You may not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, or transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service);
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service;
- Attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do